Pass this out to your peers and have them send you their feedback.
RATING SCALE - 1 – Strongly Disagree, 2 – Disagree, 3 – Neither Agree or Disagree, 4 – Agree, 5 – Strongly Agree
1. Effectively engages others to improve service delivery and follow-through on problem resolution. (Service Delivery)
2. Positively influences the team to translate customer needs into valued deliverables (i.e. work products and services. (Action Focus)
3. Ensures that agreed-upon commitments to internal and external customers are fulfilled. (Customer commitment)
4. Develops strong partnerships throughout the enterprise that foster positive customer relationships. (Organizational Relationships)
5. Stays calm and even-tempered when handling crises, stressful situations, or unexpected developments; does not become cynical, moody, or hostile when times are tough. (Composure)
6. Brings conflict into the open by encouraging constructive two-way communication, focusing on solutions and maintaining positive working relationship with those who disagree. (Conflict Resolution)
7. Builds effective teams by modeling open communication, providing constructive feedback, and encouraging different viewpoints. (Building Effective Teams)
8. Effectively facilitates group discussion by helping groups to define objectives, staying on task, soliciting diverse input, summarizing accomplishments and outlining next steps. (Group Facilitation)
9. Encourages a sense of job ownership by routinely soliciting input from team members, incorporating ideas into actions and holding the team accountable for results. (Empowering Teams)
10. Listens attentively and actively to both what is said and to non-verbal cues; has the patience to hear people out; accurately restates the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees. (Listening)
11. Demonstrates integrity in difficult situations by maintaining a balance between constructively identifying concerns, being upfront and honest, and maintaining respectful work relations. (Acting with Integrity)
12. Consistently acts in line with the best interest of the organization as well as in accordance with organizational policies during both good and tough times. (Ethics)
13. Builds and maintains trusting work relationships by being candid and upfront in a respectful and helpful manner, keeping confidences, following through on commitments, and practicing what is preached. (Building Trust)
14. Listens to complaints, suggestions, concerns, or requests; demonstrates consistency, impartiality, and even-handedness in making decisions. (Fairness)
15. Seeks opportunities to learn and actively works to continuously improve him/herself. Stays up-to-date on current practices and trends in his/her field. (Self Development)
16. Regularly solicits feedback on opportunities to improve oneself or delivery of products and services; implements ideas and suggestions to improve results. (Continual improvement)
17. Manages projects by breaking the work into process steps, establishing appropriate project teams, measuring performance against goals, and evaluating results. (Project Management)
18. Builds individual capacity by providing stretch tasks and assignments. Encourages others to learn and grow. Developing Others)
19. Creates focus by establishing priorities based on business needs; quickly zeros in on the critical few. (Prioritizing)
20. Seeks out and optimizes all available resources to achieve the best results efficiently, consistent with organization objectives. Knows who to involve and when. (Resourcefulness)
21. Effectively aligns fiscal resources to support strategic and business plans. (Fiscal Planning)
22. Effectively aligns technology resources to support strategic and business plans. (Technological planning)
23. Originates new and unique ideas; moves beyond the status quo and looks for better ways of doing things. (Innovation/Creativity)
24. Identifies obstacles and generates potential solutions to achieve challenges. (Problem-Solving)
25. Willing to try unconventional methods and/or to take personal risks to achieve desired outcomes that are consistent with organization objectives. (Risk Taking)
26. Accurately anticipates future trends and consequences. Sees the long-range implications of tactical decisions made today. Has broad knowledge and perspective. Can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans. (Strategic Thinking)
27. Considers various resources, obstacles, risks, perspectives, adverse reactions and financial impact when making recommendations and committing to action. (Critical Thinking)
28. Addresses performance issues by providing current, direct, complete, actionable, and developmental feedback to others; lets people know where they stand and supports others with ideas for continual improvement. (Coaching)
29. Takes responsibility and tackles difficult situations without passing them off to someone else; after making a mistake, admits it and either personally makes corrections or seeks assistance from others. (Ownership)
30. Drives for results; pushes ahead and maintains focus when confronted with obstacles. (Results Oriented)
Thanks! I'll definitely share it with my coworkers
Interesting survey, not only to share but also to complete ourselves.
This is a must read post. It should be shared, in fact, with everybody in a leadership position.
thanks for your post !
I've already talked about this post with my colleagues. Excellent!
Post a Comment