1." Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
2. "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
3. "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
4. "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
5. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."
6. "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
7. "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
8. "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
9. "It's not that I am so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
10. "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
11. "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
12. "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
13. "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
14. "The only source of knowledge is experience."
15. "You never fail until you stop trying."
16. "Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."
17. "A ship is always safe at the shore- but that is NOT what it is built for."
18. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things."
19. "Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."
20. "It is better to believe than to disbelieve; in so doing you bring everything to the realm of possibility."
21."Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Post a Comment